434 W. COLORADO ST. 201
GLENDALE, CA 91204
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR’S SITE. BY ACCESSING
THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF
YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT
ACCESS OR USE THE MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR SITE.
1. Buying over the Internet. When making purchases or other transactions
through the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site or the Internet, you may also
be asked by the Merchant or information or service provider to supply certain
information, Including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree
that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider
through the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site will be accurate and complete.
You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or other users of your account
and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when
such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable
taxes, if any, relating to purchases on the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site.
2. Limitation of Liability. CALPROD takes no responsibility for the
accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents
and related graphics on the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site. Further, MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR makes
no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained
in software programs, documents and related graphics on the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site
for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics
are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR be
liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential
damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information
available from the service.
3. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site
or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices
of CALPROD Inc. in operating the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site,
your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site.
4. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR and
its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities,
costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any
Violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection
with the use of the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site or the Internet or the
placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other
materials on the MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR Site or on the Internet by you
or users of your account.
5. Trademarks. MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR and other names, logos and icons
identifying MULTIMEDIADIRECTOR and CALPROD Inc. products and
services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of CALPROD
Inc. All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein
are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1. We accept all major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, MasterCard,
2. All checks and money orders require 2-4 weeks for clearance before order
can be shipped.
3. Sorry, but we do not accept orders placed with foreign credit cards.
If you only have a credit card issued outside the USA or Canada, Please call
us to arrange alternate methods of payment at 1-888-410-8822 or 818-548-8822
These alternate methods of payment include travelers checks, money orders,
wire transfers, etc.
1. We are not responsible for typographical errors. Prices subject to change
without notice or while supplies last.
2. Please note that prices change frequently, and we cannot offer price
protection on any product that has already been shipped to you.
3. All images are for illustration only, and may not represent the product
described. (For example a memory card may have a certain brand displayed,
but if no brand is mentioned in the description, a different card may be
sent than the one shown..
4. Everything that we sell is brand-new and factory fresh. We reserve the
right to limit quantities. We are not responsible for typographical errors.
Some prices are after the manufacturer's rebates. Items carry either overseas,
USA warranty may vary in cost. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of international
items. Some international products may not include English manuals. Pictures
are for reference only. Some pictures don't accurately depict the model.
Please feel free to e-mail us or call us at 1-888-410-8822 or 818-548-8822
1. All prices listed do not include mailing fees. Shipping, handling and
insurance is a minimum of 6%.
2. Most orders are shipped out within 24-48 hours of being placed, pending
verifications and approval. Normal delivery times are as follows: a. Standard/Ground
Delivery: 7-10 days after package is mailed. b. 3-Day: 3 business days after
date package is mailed. c. 1-Day: Next business day after package is mailed.
(Please call for Saturday delivery options.. Not all delivery methods are
available to Alaska or Hawaii. If your chosen delivery method is unavailable,
we will call or e-mail you to make alternate mailing arrangements.
3. Please note that we do not offer express delivery on oversize items such
as DVD Publishers, Tower Duplicators, Auto-Printers and Producer Line Product,
etc. Orders placed through our website for these items with express delivery
will automatically be processed as Ground Orders.
4. Oversize items may be subject to additional mailing fees, in which case
we will either call or e-mail you to inform you of these charges. You will
then have the option of either accepting your order with these fees or canceling
your order with no penalty or fees. To inquire about oversize shipping fees,
you may call us at 1-888-410-8822 or 818-548-8822.
5. While we try to maintain sufficient quantities of all products listed
on our website, on occasion some products may become backordered. Please
call us to place or confirm your order if your order is for an urgent need.
Returns And Refunds
1. Returns on all Audio/Video, Digital Publishing and Computer Equipment
and accessories accepted within 7 days of receipt.
3. Shipping, Handling and Insurance charges are not refundable.
4. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA. labeled
on return box. Please call for RMA number prior to returning package. Returns
that are not clearly labeled with RMA number will not be accepted.
5. All returns must be in mint condition, with all of the following: Original,
unmarked manufacturer box, Unmarked instructions and manuals, Blank warranty
and/or Serial number cards, Cardboard and/or Styrofoam packaging, Plastic
bags, Blank memory cards, and all other included factory packed accessories.
6. Restocking fees are assessed as follows: Audio/Video, Digital Duplicators
and Computer returns subject to minimum 15% restocking fee.
7. We cannot accept returns on any products with filled-out warranty cards
or product registrations. We also cannot accept any returns on any products
whose packaging is damaged or defaced. No Exceptions.
8. We will try to
assist you to get the unit to perform satisfactory
9. All refunds posted within 30 days of receipt of return.
Additional Terms And Conditions
1. CALPROD is not liable for pricing errors. If you place an order
for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will cancel your order and
credit you for any charges.
2. CALPROD is not responsible for delays outside of our immediate
control, including delays related to order processing or unexpected increase
in demand. Typically only orders paid for by credit card receive credit approval
on the same day the order is placed. Orders delayed due to order processing
will default to an Estimated Ship Date 30 days from the date credit is processed
and the order is released. Estimated Ship Dates are based on any known extended
3. Tax shown is an estimate - precise tax calculation will take place upon